22. Juni 2009

Follow The Music

I got home from Hurricane-Festival today. Three days and a bunch of awesome bands!
Here are the ones I saw (always hard to decide...!)

Friday
Johnossi
The Sounds
Editors
Franz Ferdinand
Kings of Leon

Saturday
Less Than Jake
Videoclub
The Wombats
Paolo Nutini
Pixies
Clueso
Lykke Li
Get Well Soon
Tomte

Sunday
(Due to the fact that we had to leave sunday night we had to bring all our stuff the car during the day so that we didn't see any bands before about 5 pm.. did I mention that I hate camping?)
Lily Allen
Keane
Fettes Brot
Die Ärzte



Bands that I also would have liked to see:
Glasvegas; Blood Red Shoes; Portugal. The Man; The Gaslight Anthem; Gogol Bordello

... but there is always a next time

Kommentare:

Megan hat gesagt…

camping is a pain...but what great artists you were able to see. I want to see Kings of Leon!

Ela hat gesagt…

Yeah- KOL were awesome!